Let’s take a look at the Photo hall of fame for the 2013 Big Brother contestants.
This year the house has a wide range of personalities from a practicing Shaman to a straight talking Northerner who claims they offend most people they talk to.
Nine faces arrived tonight, more are set to swiftly follow.
- 29 year old actor Michael is in the house as ‘the people’s puppet’ who will be at the audience’s disposal from day one to cause mischief and chaos.
- Wolfy is a qualified mackerel fisherwoman. She lives with her girlfriend of four years who she describes as the love of her life.
- Sophie is feisty and cockney born and bred in the East End of London. She has gypsy roots as well as peroxide ones.
- Sallie is a tattooed, rock chick, glamour model who describes herself as a bitch. Sallie has slept with over 70 girls
- Jemima runs her own matchmaking website which she started in 2008. The website is all about women who want a rich man to date.
- Sam is an ambitious cheeky chap who has represented Great Britain and Wales as part of their deaf football teams.
- Chatty identical twins Jack and Joe share everything; friends, interests and even the same bedroom.
- Liverpudlian Dexter’s jobs have included male escort, paparazzo, strip club manager, magician and celeb PR
- Callum currently works as a children’s football coach. He really enjoys it because of all the attention and praise he receives from the parents.
For more details on each participant check out our fuller feature here.