Following last nights first outing for Big Brother 2013 and the arrival of the first batch of housemates, tonight the second six contestants arrived at the Borehamwood studio compound.
So let’s now take a look at the second Photo hall of fame for the 2013 Big Brother participants.
This year the house has a wide range of personalities from a practicing Shaman to a straight talking Northerner who claims they offend most people they talk to.
- Jackie isn’t religious and doesn’t believe in God. She supports the Conservative party and is a big fan of David Cameron.
- Hunky, gay, police officer Daniel has been a police officer for 10 years.
- Socialite Gina recently lived in The Savoy for six months fully paid by her parents.
- Hazel always has more male friends than girls and when she started modelling, girls stopped talking to her.
- Professional middleweight boxer Daley has been boxing for 10 years. He hasn’t lost a fight in his career.
- Charlie is bossy, stubborn and very often complex. She has a love hate relationship with her mum Jackie who is also in the show (above).
For more details on each participant check out our fuller feature here.